Utveckling i Irak

GC1

Sorry boys'n girls, läste nånstans att man inte skulle diskutera gamla konflikter på detta forum MEN de senaste inläggen gällande demokratin och medier får mig att tänka på följande citat som borde vara bekant för dem som hängt med i H. Görings förehavanden de sista dagarna i hans liv:

"Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Verkar som han inspirerats en smula av Niccolò Machiavelli... :unsure:

Vad jag vill säga är att vi borde fundera på om man i Irak/Usa kan dra lärdom av några surt förvärvade historiska erfarenheter. Även om H. Görings människosyn är avskyvärd tycker jag mig ibland känna igen hans resoneman.

Edited by Zduna

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry boys'n girls, läste nånstans att man inte skulle diskutera gamla konflikter på detta forum MEN de senaste inläggen gällande demokratin och medier får mig att tänka på följande citat som borde vara bekant för dem som hängt med i H. Görings förehavanden de sista dagarna i hans liv:

"Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. ...Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Verkar som han inspirerats en smula av Niccolò Machiavelli... :rockon:

Vad jag vill säga är att vi borde fundera på om man i Irak/Usa kan dra lärdom av några surt förvärvade historiska erfarenheter. Även om H. Görings människosyn är avskyvärd tycker jag mig ibland känna igen hans resoneman.

Det finns fler än Göring som har riktigt kass människosyn.....