Seal-hundar

• 1 month later...

Med tanke på hur jävla otroligt obehagligt det är att med amalgamfyllningar käka staniolpapper så finns det ett busenkelt knep att slå ut hunden med titantänder. Linda in armen i folie..... :Malaj:

Ibland är low-tech det som funkar bäst.

/martin

Med tanke på hur jävla otroligt obehagligt det är att med amalgamfyllningar käka staniolpapper så finns det ett busenkelt knep att slå ut hunden med titantänder. Linda in armen i folie..... :Malaj:

/martin

Fast du måste låta hunden bita en gång först, och det är inte så säkert att den slutar bita eller biter igen ;-)

/martin

Fast du måste låta hunden bita en gång först, och det är inte så säkert att den slutar bita eller biter igen ;-)

Har ni läst länkarna ovan?

@sportdykare. vad var den bra med den, den innehöll inget nytt direkt. lite stock foto och ett kort utalande. från en person som författat böcker om navy seals. vad vi vet om moderna specialförband är vad de vill att vi skall veta. om de är sanningen vet bara några få och de säger inte mycket.

• 10 years later...

In june 2011 they acknowledged that Seal Team 6 with a dog, a Belgian Malinois named Cairo killed Bin Laden. Cairo was one of the most skilfulled military dogs ever. Always eager to work. Didn't want to play but liked to cuddle. In 2009 he was badly injured, he dragged himself back to his handler against all odds. Was airlifted to an army hospital where he was operated and they inserted a plate and screws into his breastcage and legs. He was reinstated in duty and took Bin Laden 2 years later. I think he had a titanium tooth. However, titanium is a rather soft metal. It's used when a dog has lost the hole tooth bc titanium intergrates with bone so the "root" attache to the jaw. As a crown you should use a hard metal like steel or porcelain to get strenght.

An implanted tooth is not as strong as a real one. If a military/police dog loses a canine they will replace it if they value the time it has left doing the "job" otherwise they gets retirement. A titanium implant costs about $4000 and a fully trained dog costs about $70000. To caps a dogs teeth with titanium would be ridiculous since enamel is harder than titanium. To cap teeth with anything for ex steel would be stupid bc it means damage to the tooth and results in a shorter lifespan for the tooth. I think Cairo had one implant as a result from an injury.