Jump to content

Vapenterm på svenska

Recommended Posts



Jag undrar om det finns en mer eller mindre officiell benämning på "under-barrel shotgun attachment" på svenska (M26 MASS som exempel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M26_Modular_Accessory_Shotgun_System ).

Jag har sökt hit och dit på Google utan att hitta något definitivt svar. Jag tyckte att "hageltillsats" lät någorlunda vettigt.

I alla fall, jag hoppas att jag kan hitta svaret härifrån!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...