fu johansson

"Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!"

"I'm not happy, i'm not happy... join the fucking club!"

"meat is murder and murder tastes pretty goddamned good"

/Denis Leary

Edit:

Kom på en som jag såg i någon film också

"Kvinnor är som apor, de släpper inte ena grenen innan de fångat en annan"

Som sagt, sagt i en film, jag lägger inga värderingar i det...

När du ser ljuset i tunneln är det tåget som kommer.

Jag vaknade i morse och så var den dagen förstörd.

Varför ska man göra lätt för sig, när det är så lätt att göra svårt för sig.

Det är aldrig för sent att ge upp.

Om man har svag karaktär och saknar dygder kan man ju alltid göra dygd av sin svaga karaktär.

/Ronny Eriksson, Norrbottning och pessimistkonsult...

"Le och var glad, ty det kunde ha varit värre.

Och jag log och var glad,

och det blev värre"

"Livet är inget för amatörer"

"Det är livsfarligt att leva"

"Det är svårt att uppskatta ett ståvärn när man gräver det, men..."

Några favoriter:

- Chance favours the prepared mind – Louise Pasteur (1822-1895)

- When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice. William James, psychologist (1842-1910)

- An army is a body of men assembled to rectify the mistakes of the diplomats. Josephus Daniels, editor and statesman (1862-1948)

- There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers. -Richard Feynman, physicist, Nobel laureate (1918-1988)

- Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. -Hanlon's Razor

- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? -Abraham Lincoln, 16th US president (1809-1865)

- It costs NASA less to send something to mars than for Hollywood to make a movie about it. (?)

- Black holes are where God divided by zero. -Steven Wright, comedian (1955- )

- Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. -Pericles, statesman (430 BC)

- The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to be governed by men worse than themselves. -Plato, philosopher (427-347 BCE)

- Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right. –Isaac Asimov, scientist and writer (1920-1992)

- Home is not where you live but where they understand you. –Christion Morgenstern, writer (1871-1914)

- "Inget är omöjligt. Det omöjliga tar bara lite längre tid" - Ur Asterix och Obelix... (Churchill?)

- We don´t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. (?)

- Growing old isn’t so bad if you consider the alternative… (?)

- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, and author (1872-1970)

- Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)

- In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite. Paul Dirac (1902 - 1984)

- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)

- Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

- Where it is a duty to worship the sun, it is pretty sure to be a crime to examine the laws of heat. -John Morley, statesman and writer (1838-1923)

- Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time. -Stephen Swid, executive

- I don't mind that you think slowly but I do mind that you are speaking faster than you think. -Wolfgang Pauli, physicist, Nobel laureate (1900-1958)

- I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body. Then I realized who was telling me this. -Emo Phillips, comedian, actor (1956- )

- If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers. -Thomas Pynchon, writer (1937- )

- from the movie “Wild Palms 1993”)

Harry Wyckoff: You have a flu?

Eli Levitz: Small case of mood poisoning. Must be something I hate.

"Så länge min chef låtsas att jag har bra lön låtsas jag arbeta"

"... Jag är anställd. dom sa aldrig något om att jobba..."

"hur mår du?

- jag är sjuk... har drabbats av SLÖ (läs som en bokstavskombination, inte ett ord).

- OJ! är det allvarligt?"

hjulet snurrar men hamstern är död.

Ha ha.

Lyset är tänt, men ingen är hemma.

Han/hon har inte alla indianer i kanoten.

"Alla indianer satt i kanoten men de rodde åt olika håll"

"Hissen går inte riktigt ända upp"

"

hjulet snurrar men hamstern är död.

Ha ha.

Lyset är tänt, men ingen är hemma.

Han/hon har inte alla indianer i kanoten.

"Alla indianer satt i kanoten men de rodde åt olika håll"

"Hissen går inte riktigt ända upp"

"

Han har inte kompilerat alla modulerna...

(nördversion)

Är man dum i huvudet får kroppen lida.

"Är man smart i huvudet får kroppen s***a."

gammal plut. kamrat.

Han har inte kompilerat alla modulerna...

(nördversion)

Inte den snabbaste kulan i magasinet... (möp-version)

"Myntet trillar inte ner." Skaka sedan på personen och se om myntet trillar ner.

Archived